Skip to main content


Meal Application


school bucks

Getting started go to  register using the “Start Here” link on the right side of the page.  A confirmation email will be sent to the address you provide…from there simply follow the link included in the email and your registration is complete.  Once you log in, you can add as many students as you’d like by entering each student’s school, their name and date of birth.

Lunch Money

Place money on account to be used by your student in the cafeteria.

Place money on your student's lunch account by using mySchoolBucks or send check or cash directly to the Cafeteria.

When sending a check or cash directly to the cafeteria, please write the name of the student on the envelope or check.

No checks for less than $25.00 will be accepted.

Council your student about responsible spending.

An automated call to the household will occur when an account balance is low.

An automated call will also occur if the account has a negative balance.

Your student will be able to purchase from the account by entering their ID number in the Pin Pad.

Simi Valley Unified School District

Patrice Parr, 805-306-4500, Ext. 4701                                                  
Director of Food Services

  •  Applications for the Free & Reduced Meal Program are available in your school office and online at the Simi Valley Unified School District Website.
  • Only one application needed per family.
  • The applicationmay be turned in directly to the school office, the cafeteria, or mailed to the Food Services office at 875 E. Cochran St., Simi Valley, CA  93065.
  • Students on the Free or Reduced Meal Programs in June can continue on the program during the month of September but must turn in a new application before the end of the month.

For more information or assistance with the application process, please call 805-306-4500, Ext. 4702.

In accordance with Federal Law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.

To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call toll free (866) 632-9992 (Voice).  Individuals who are hearing impaired or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish).   USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”

School Lunch click here fo r menu